Dust Explosion Testing & Consulting
Dust Explosion Data and Consultation based on NFPA, ASTM, ISO and International standards.
Global Product Services LLC (GPS) offers dust explosion testing and consulting capabilities derived from extensive practical experience dealing with daily problems associated with powder handling and organic chemical processing. Based on our extensive expertise derived from decades of experience managing global operations in the Pharmaceutical and chemical industries, our staff has contributed to the development of test equipment and the evolution of standard test methods now accepted as international norms. Our techniques comply with NFPA guidelines, OSHA regulations, and consensus engineering standards. Let GPS help you navigate through the complex regulations and assist you to establish robust work processes and practical solutions to meet your business performance objectives.
Dust & Powder Explosion Testing:
- Combustible Dust Screening Test: OSHA SLC Go & No-Go
- Maximum Explosion Over Pressure (Pmax)
- Dust Specific Characteristics (Kst)
- Minimum Ignition Energy (MIE), ASTM ASTM E-2019-99
- Burning Test, Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Minimum Auto-Ignition Temperature (MAIT) of Dust Clouds in Air on Hot Surfaces
- Dust Explosivity- Lower Explosivity Limit (LEL) /Minimum Explosion Concentration (MEC)
- Dust Specific Characteristic (Kst)
- Limiting Oxygen Concentration (LOC)
- And Much More
Global Product Services LLC (GPS) also offers training in a variety of areas including risk analysis methodologies that are frequently used in the pharmaceutical and specialty chemical industries. Experience dust explosion consultants are available to support your needs ranging from on-site assessments for combustible dust issues to implementation of EHS management systems.